Before your appointment
- Shave the day before your tan, not the day off. Waxing must be done at least 24 hours before tanning.
- Exfoliate your body 24-48 hours before your spray tan.
- Complete all services at least 24 hours before your tan (facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, eyelashes).
- Do not use deodorant, lotion, perfume, or oils.
- Light makeup is ok.
- Bring loose dark clothing - (no jeans or yoga pants) flip flops are good shoes to bring.
- During the tan, men can wear shorts or trunks.
- Women can wear underwear or a bathing suit.
After your appointment
- No contact with water until you rinse off the bronzer.
- Rinse off in 2-8 hours or per your tan artist's recommendation (some of the bronzer will wash off in the shower, which is normal).
- Tan will fully develop in the next 24 hours.
- First shower - quick rinse with warm water, not too hot. Pat-dry.
- Second shower - use tan-friendly body wash. No Dove!!
- Moisturize. The more lotion you apply after your second shower, the longer your tan will last.
- Swimming, sauna, soaking in the bath or pool, and massages will shorten the life of your tan.
- Spray tan doesn't contain SPF. Please use sunscreen!